A community that is enjoying a decent life in a green environment, free of hunger, poverty, and disease, where the most vulnerable are supported to attain self-sustainability.
The mission of Reach Out Nkokonjeru HIV/AIDS Initiative (RONHAI) is to promote sustainable community livelihoods through: income and food security, environmental conservation, good health, and vulnerable family support.
The mission of this organisation is based on the following Principles:
- to heal in order to promote life to the fullest. This includes treatment, prevention, empowerment, and education.
- to promote quality health care for those in the Buikwe district suffering from HIV/AIDS – especially vulnerable social groups and the financially destitute.
- to show respect for human dignity as a guidance for all, without distinctions of ethnic origin, social status, religion, or political affiliation.
- to work in a professional way and in a spirit of total dedication and transparency to address the holistic health of vulnerable groups
- to increase farmers’ livelihoods through sustainable agriculture and environmental conservation